How to play Baccarat – what to consider playing Baccarat free play or for real money
It won’t take much time to learn how to play Baccarat or to understand Baccarat online betting process. This game is on one hand is very simple, and very exciting on the other hand. It’s used a special table with marks and 8 decks with 52 cards each to play Baccarat. The most popular variant of the game is an American one. The only thing gamblers should do is to make a bet and just wait when the results are announced. There are no other actions from players, as everything is made without their participation. There can be up to 3 dealers and 14 players on the table simultaneously.
The main goal is to guess who will be the winner – a dealer or a player. There can also be a draw. The best combination is total “9” out of 2 cards. What’s interesting is that all cards with numbers equal to their value, Ace brings one point, 10, Jacks, Queens and Kings are “zero” in combinations. If the sum of 2 cards is more, than 9, the final result is calculated by diminution 10 points. More specific rules will be explained below.
How to play Baccarat for free or for real money
Free online Baccarat game is very popular in the gamblers’ society. Today more and more gambling sources offer Baccarat to players, and it’s available in both: free Baccarat casino game and the same for real money. The main difference is the way of registration. If a player prefers to risk and play for real money, the process of registration will be a bit more complicated.
When a gambler gets the main rules, it’s necessary to understand what combinations can appear on the table. If a player is lucky and has 8 or 9, then the cards are compared with dealer’s ones. If the summary of the points is less, than 8, the participant gets the third card from a dealer. The dealer can take the third card only under specific conditions. And below are the possible variants of the gaming process.
- The first rule to understand how to play Baccarat is – if a dealer has 6 or more points, the third card isn’t taken, if a player hasn’t taken it.
- If a gambler’s score isn’t 8, and dealer’s hand is 3, the third card can be taken.
- The third card for a dealer is an obligatory one, if the hand is 2 or even less.
- If a dealer has 7, the third card can’t be “bought”.
- If a dealer has a card “5”, the third card is taken if a player hasn’t got a card “4”, “5”, “6”, “7”.
- The third card is on the table for a dealer, if a dealer has the total score “4”, in case the player doesn’t have the cards with value of “0”, “1”, “8” or “9”.
After all mentioned manipulations are made, the winner is announced.
Baccarat and mobile devices’ applications
Baccarat becomes more and more popular that’s why different devices try to include a possibility to play this game on their devices. And it’s easy to find different variants, which are absolutely free, in the most popular stores, floating around the Internet. And these applications give the same opportunities, as standard gambling websites do.